TUITION – There are a few options to paying tuition at Allegro.
Tuition is based on a monthly payment, (some months have less days and some months have more days, in the long run of the year it evens out.) All students have the option to make up missed classes by coming and taking other drop-in classed on the schedule. By registering, you are holding a spot in a class whether you are present or absent. Tuition is due by the first of each month, payments after the 7th of the month should automatically include a $25.00 late fee. Any NSF checks will be charged a $25.00 fee. You will continue to be charged monthly tuition until a 2 week notice withdrawal form has been signed and turned into the office. Credit for tuition will only be held for 6 months before it expires.
We offer payments by Cash, Debit/Credit Cards and Bank Drafts set up through Auto payment.
FINANCIAL TIMELINE – “WHAT TO EXPECT”
• Upon registration Dance wear and proper shoes for each class
• November various holiday costume pieces ($10-40)
• December holiday showcase tickets ($12 presale/ $13 non-presale)
• Late Jan/early Feb June showcase costume money due in full if ordered from
a costume company ($30-75)
• May/June Showcase tickets ($13/16 presale at studio), ($17 non-pre-sale)
Class pictures (varies)
Optional video/DVD ($40)